wes moss, and we categorized our goals. then, we listed a handful of goals in each category.
here are a few of ours. there's definitely some low-hanging fruit, which helps us feel like we're accomplishing something. and there are some aspirational ones as well, since that's the purpose of goals + all.
- reduce our piles of incoming mail. we're terrible about having multiple piles of paper stacked throughout the house. i'm sure there's some great inspiration out there to help us tackle this one.
- figure out the art above the sofa. yes, we have several pieces, but nothing is hung. not one thing. decisions, decisions.
- hang the porch swing i got for my bday in 2010. it doesn't match the current house paint...
- paint the house
- hang the gallery of family photos
- close our inactive accounts
- talk to a financial advisor and come up with a future plan. we attended Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University a while back, so we've got the basics. but we need a plan, stan.
- build up some savings
- cook at home more...no lazy ordering in. we like to cook, we just get lazy at the end of the day. saving this cash will help with our financial savings, too.
- regular exercise
- target & maintain a healthy weight
- take a vacation to the beach where we don't have to do a single thing. not one iota.
- walk Lula 2x/week
what are some of your goals for 2012? what's your plan of attack? any secrets to success?