Tuesday, October 11, 2011

bubbly + bling

i hosted a stella&dot party this weekend. it was a great excuse to get some girlfriends together, drink champagne, + play a little dress up.

my neighbor is a stella&dot stylist, and i met her at a friend's party this summer. at the time, i was shopping for a turquoise necklace to wear in my sister's wedding. i scored this fun number with the bumblebee brooch.
i also picked up cricket also bought me these pretty stackable rings. i've gotten so many compliments on them! i also scored this fabulous [and now retired] owl pendant necklace on sale .i actually bought it with the intention of gifting to my sis-in-law who is an owl-aholic. sorry jenn. talk about compliments. i saw it on "whitney" last week too.



i loved the bling, so it seemed like a fun idea to host one of my own. while cricket was sequestered upstairs with a cooler watching football, the girls giggled + tried on lots of jewelry while sipping champagne cocktails. some of my favorite pieces...

the la coco chain: (versatile and more bronze than the pic shows)

leather wrap bracelets:
 starry night pendant: (subtle sparkle for everyday)

 chantilly bracelet: (it has just the right amount of delicate sparkle in this show-stopping cuff)
the serpent bracelet: (for channeling my inner cleopatra)

see anything ya can't live without? you can shop directly from my neighbor's site, just enter my name as the hostess. orders arrive to your door in just 3-5 days, in a cute little box--perfect for gift-giving. shop away!
http://www.stelladot.com/sites/sarahjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment